Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from our doctor and staff.
Your first visit is all about you your comfort, your happiness, and your dental health.
Your first visit with Dr. William H. Bragdon includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Complete X-rays of your teeth and mouth.
- An oral exam where we will make sure your teeth and gums are healthy, and check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay. We also routinely perform an oral cancer screening.
Once Dr. Bragdon has reviewed your dental and medical health history forms, and completed your dental exam, he will provide you with a dental consultation, and information about any additional dental treatments you, or your child, may need. The doctor and his staff welcome any questions you may have, and are always available to listen to your concerns.
Bring your smile; but also remember to bring these things with you to your first dental appointment:
- Your completed Health History Forms
- Your completed Patient Fun Facts Form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining your healthy smile!